Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC
1 in stock
For players *not* using Windows 10 or Windows 11, please go to Minecraft.net/download to get the Launcher for your operating system and access to your game.
For more information on how to use the Minecraft Launcher, check out https://aka.ms/MCLauncherFAQ.
Create, explore, survive, repeat. Minecraft: Java Edition and Bedrock Edition are now a package deal for Windows. Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition gives you access to both games in one purchase and one unified launcher, making it easier than ever to go from one edition to the other. Cross-play with any Minecrafter by simply switching to the edition your friends have. Now you can enjoy twice the mining and twice the crafting – with more Minecrafters than ever.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs. Scale craggy mountains, unearth elaborate caves, and mine large ore veins. Discover lush cave and dripstone cave biomes. Light up your world with candles to show what a savvy spelunker and master mountaineer you are!
-If you can dream it, you can build it. Put your imagination and limitless resources to work with Creative Mode.
– Battle mobs, construct shelter, and explore the landscape—it’s all in a day’s work when you try to survive and thrive in Survival Mode.
– New tools, locations, and spaces are yours to explore, thanks to our regular updates.
– Slash commands: Tweak how the game plays- you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.
– Join free massive multiplayer servers and play with thousands of others! Discover gigantic community-run worlds, compete in unique mini-games and socialize in lobbies full of new friends.- Java Edition: Cross-platform play for players across Windows, Mac, and Linux devices. Cross play across Bedrock and Java Editions is not supported.
– Bedrock Edition: Cross-platform play for up to eight players across Windows, PlayStation, Nintendo, Xbox, and mobile devices. Minecraft for Windows also runs on Windows Mixed Reality and Oculus Rift devices and supports all features.
– Bedrock Edition: Discover skin, texture, and mash-up packs from the community! Find out more at minecraft.net/marketplace.
– Bedrock Edition: Ray tracing for Windows brings a different graphics experience to Minecraft! Experience creator-built worlds with realistic lighting, vibrant colors, naturally reflective water and emissive textures that light up.
– Realms Plus for Bedrock Edition and Realms Plus: Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere- and get access to over 150 pieces of Marketplace content. Try a free 30-day trial in-app and learn more at minecraft.net/realms/bedrock.
– Realms for Java Edition: Your Realm is a private persistent world, safely stored in the cloud. Your subscription includes a 10-player server (not including you!) that you can share with friends, content and all. Learn more at minecraft.net/realms-for-java
NOTE: Worlds/saves from the Minecraft: Java Edition are not compatible with Minecraft for Windows.
You can also play Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition with PC Game Pass- check it out at xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games.
LEARN MORE: https:///www.minecraft.net/ Minecraft for Windows
|List of allowed countries for this product version||